We want to hear from you about Migrations!

Gabrielle Allfrey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2021

Hey JSM Community. 

My name is Gabby and I am a researcher at Atlassian working on Jira Service Management. I am currently working on a project to understand our JSM customers who are planning or considering moving to the Cloud or Data Centre.

About the study:

Our aim is to understand the challenges customers face when considering migrating JSM.

1. What considerations and concerns do you have when considering migrating JSM? 
  2. What are the different factors that may prevent you from being able to migrate? 
  3. What can we do to make the process easier for you? 

Who we would like to speak to:

We are interested in speaking to Server customers who are considering migrating to Cloud OR Data Centre AND Data Centre customers of JSM who are considering migrating to Cloud.

How to take part:

We will be inviting participants to a 1 hour interview to share feedback directly with us. As a thank you for your time we will be offering a thank you gift of $150 USD. To find out more and register for the study follow this link: https://www.userinterviews.com/projects/U0-ZoYkudQ/apply

Alternatively, if you do not want to take part in the full interview feel free to share your responses to the questions above in the comments section below. 

Your feedback is incredibly valuable and will feed directly into the decisions we make to improve the migration experience for JSM customers. 

Thanks,

Gabby 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events