Ways to export attachments, forms and approval time altogether

Zoey Wang July 31, 2022

Hello,

In JSM premium, is there a way to export attachments, forms and approval time ( of a status) in a file or another format as a whole package? The purpose is to keep those outputs as key manual inputs for another system. 

Or another workaround suggested?

Thanks

Zoey 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2022

Hi @Zoey Wang ,

Not with out a connector or some form of scripting. You may want to check if the other system has connector, if it does, you can use a connector to sync information. I've seen connectors to like salesforce and servicenow. 

The option is to use the API and script it. UseAPI to call the info in JIra and then push that information to the other system through API.

-Ben

Zoey Wang August 7, 2022

Hi Benjamin, I have found an easier way to solve it. Thanks for the help though!

Like # people like this
0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 27, 2023

@Zoey Wang @Duc Anh Le 

Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud can export your issue or Jira Service Management ticket history, all fields, and attachments into a self-contained PDF file. This method is routinely used by customers to archive Jira issues and store the information in a document management system.

jira-single-issue-export-with-attachements.png

(Please note that Better PDF Exporter is a free/paid, supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

0 votes
Duc Anh Le August 18, 2023

Hi @Zoey Wang : Can you share your solution with me? I am running into the same issue but for a slightly different use case. I am looking for a way to export everything for a ticket: attachments, forms, ticket history, approval history, Subtask detailed information, and subtask attachments.... in a file or a package (PDF, Excel). I use this for auditors. They want to see everything in a ticket. 

Thanks,

Duc

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events