Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Want to map Label data to Request Participant fields.

Hey All,

I want to give access to the customer so they can add anyone in the Copy when logging a request from the portal. I know that when I am giving them rights the other projects can be visible to them which I want to hide. So what I am thinking is the Lable is the only field that can take input from multiple emails. So I am giving the user label filed name as CC Users so they can add CC whom they want to then I want to copy the lable value to Request Participants via automation rule but its not working perfect. Can some guide me with the smart value?

1 answer

0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed Community Leader Dec 03, 2022

Hi @mmhassan ,

Welcome to the community !!

There is a system field "Request Participant" in Jira service management which can be used by customers to share/add required users while creating ticket or in different stages.

You can grant customers the access to share tickets from JSM Project settings --> customer permissions. Select appropriate option. 

Attaching screenshot from my project.

image.png

Hey @Rilwan Ahmed ,

Thanks for the response, I knew about this solution but the drawback is I have multiple projects for different customers, if I use this settings then the other projects will be visible to all customer which I don't want.

Rilwan Ahmed Community Leader Dec 13, 2022

Hi @mmhassan ,

This is project level setting. Changes in one project will not impact other projects. 
i.e. You can grant customer permissions in each project as required. 

Hi @Rilwan Ahmed ,

Yes it will be visible because I want to apply same for the other projects to because I want same functionality.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events