cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for approval queue does not display issue

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2022

Dear all,

I have a WF in my Service Desk process wich include an Await for Approval status which is configured with an approval and rejected transition.

In that configuration I have a user picker custom field name "Approver pool" where I have 3 users in that list

What I need is to create a Queue which will display the list of issue wainting for approval for each users listed as part of approvers

I have try the the following JQL for my queue but it does not return any issue :

status = "Awaiting approval" AND "Approvers Pool" in (currentUser())

Any idea what is wrong ?

1 answer

1 vote
Tejaswini January 25, 2022

Hi @serge calderara 

You can use the below JQL query to get the result - 

status = "Awaiting approval" and "Approvers Pool[User Picker (multiple users)]" = user 1

status = "Awaiting approval" and "Approvers Pool[User Picker (multiple users)]" = user 2

status = "Awaiting approval" and "Approvers Pool[User Picker (multiple users)]" = user 3

you have to run this query to get the result for each user listed in the user custom field, please let me know if you need more help on the same.

Thanks

Tejaswini

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events