Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for approval for user, who has approved issue already

Alexey Byzov October 28, 2020

Hi,

we have a problem on approvals in Jira SD, when user has approved the task, it still remains Waiting for my approval.

Can anyone help?

1 answer

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2020

Hi @Alexey Byzov 

Can you share an image of the workflow configured at your end?

Alexey Byzov October 28, 2020

image.pngYes, this is my workflow, the approval is on 1-st stage (COORDINATION)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2020

I don't see an approval here, or certainly not obvious. Everything is an "all" transition which is counter to the Approval method in JSD. I was going to add a reference to the Atlassian docs on Approvals but just went to locate and the search function is non-functional. :-(

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Hi @Alexey Byzov  as @Jack Brickey has mentioned, we can not see an approval step in the above workflow.

You can checkout the following documentation to see details on setting up approvals: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/set-up-approvals/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events