Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visibility to non project members

Evan Giordanella March 14, 2022

I have an internal support org operating within JSM and a different internal org which submits requests. The team which submits requests is looking for visibility into the tickets, etc. I have no found a way to give read only access without giving that whole org a JSM license.  I tried to make dashboards, but those are not visibility unless the user has that JSM license or is added to the project. How do other's set up something like this? I am looking for something like a "public" dashboard for our employees so they can see tickets, or even vote on them, etc.  

1 comment

Rina Nir
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2022

Hello @Evan Giordanella 

Sorry for the late reply- I only bumped into your issue now.

If you are using Confluence, and your users have access to Confluence, check this app: Jira Snapshots  . It brings Jira data into Confluence and makes it visible to anyone with access to the page (irrespective of their Jira access). It gives you great flexibility in terms of selecting which issues you want to share and what columns.

Disclosure: I am the product owner for Jira Snpahsots, so I am biased. But, I think I have a good solution for you because many of our customers had precisely the same issue, and they solved it with the app.

I hope this helps,

Rina

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events