Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visibility of the issue in Customer portal

katarzyna.kaczmarek September 17, 2020

Hello,

I have a question about visibility of the issues in Customer Portal. In my project I have a request type : IT Onboarding, this issues are open via email with help of Email the Issue plugin. In this issue type we use custom field: manager. We would like managers to be able to see those issues via Cutomer portal. When I go as a manager to Customer portal and I search for issues where I am a participants I cannot see anything. What can be solution for this problem?

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2020

So you either need to set the reporter to the Manager and ensure the Request type is also set or you can add the manager as a request participant. If the former is used then the manager would see the issues listed in their reported issue if the later they would be under the Anyone reported.

0 votes
Dean September 18, 2020

You could also set an automation rule when the manager is added to the custom field, to also add the manager as a 'watcher' to the request. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events