View a List of Epics in Kanban Board

Kirk Mower June 3, 2018

Our team is using EPICS on a Kanban board to group items into larger areas of related functionality. I know how to create Epics. I know how to assign a Story (etc.) to an Epic. 

What I want is to do, is be able to view all of the Epics on our board, even if they have no Stories/Tasks assigned to them. I just want to view the list of Epics that have been created for our board. Can I do this without having to Create a Story and assign it to an Epic from the pick list? Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2018

Hi @Kirk Mower,

if you have selected Epics as Swimlanes in board configuration, they will only show up in your Kanban Board, if there is a story added to that epic.

If you change the swimlanes to something else, the epics should appear even if no story is linked to them. If they do not appear, please check your board filter and your board sub-filter, if they filter the epics.

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events