cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viable Asset Management Solutions

Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2020

Looking to manage Laptops and Desktop assets via our Jira Cloud instance. To be used in conjunction with support tickets by Tier1 team.

Preference is something that would connect to our SCCM site for data or allow us to import the data.

3 answers

0 votes
Jay Seth December 30, 2020

@Shawn Masters are you still looking for a solution?

I'm one of the founders of the Asset Management for Jira plugin, and we are able to import your assets from a CSV file. 

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional questions or would like a demo.

Cheers,

Jay

jay [at] assetmanagementforjira.com

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2020

Currently investigating Insight (pricey, likely to be rejected by management due to the cost) as well as possible 3rd party integrations like Solarwinds or NewRelic that might be able to feed data via webhook/rest api...

0 votes
Peter Cook December 1, 2020
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2020

I require a cloud solution. This looks to only provide Jira Server and Data Center currently. Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events