Using a specific screen for "Create Linked issue" screen

Ramiro Alcazar May 26, 2017

Hello,

I have a Service Desk Project ("SUP") where my customers will create "Incidents".

The agents will look at the incidents, and, if they are valid, they will create "Bug" in a JIRA Dev Project ("DEV").

If the agent creates a new bug on DEV, the screen they see is the one we have configured for the "Bug create action" in DEV.

However, if they go through the service desk incident, and they click on "More > Create Linked Issue" and then select DEV> Bug, the screen presented to the agent is not the same one. It's a default screen with less fields than the ones I would like to present to the agent.

How can I use the same screen that appears directly when creating the bug in DEV, in the "Create Linked Issue" screen?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Steven Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2017

It's not possible. There's zero configuration for that issue operation, unfortunately. 

Ramiro Alcazar May 29, 2017

Thank you Steven!

Tracy Walton May 14, 2019

There is an open feature request with Atlassian that would address this. Please vote here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-3917

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events