Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users don't see one or more projects

Ashraf B December 1, 2021

Hi,
I have created project (say 001) and added the users under "Service Desk Team". The user see this project on the Navigation Bar under "Projects" and can work on this project. The "Browse Project" permission is already available to the Project Role (Service Desk Team) in Permission Scheme.
I created two more projects (002 and 003) using the configuration of project 001 and it maps to the same Permission Scheme.
Even though I have added a few users in the project 002, they don't see this project under "Projects" menu on the Navigation Bar.
Are any additional privileges required?

1 answer

1 vote
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

Hi @Ashraf B 

Can you please verify that these users are licensed (agents) and added to Service Desk Team role in 002?

Also, there could be duplicate accounts sometimes. If yes, you need to migrate portal customer account to the Atlassian account described in this KB.

Ashraf B December 1, 2021

Thanks @Tansu Akdeniz

Yes, the users are licensed (agents), already working in project 001. I have added few of them in the project 002 --> Project settings --> People (Role = Service Desk Team)

Also, the user(s) also appear under Settings --> User management...

I have created and implemented an Issue Security Scheme and Level but I understand that is specific to who can and cannot view Issues and may not have any impact of this...

I am not very clear about your mention of migrating portal customer account and if it is related to licenses user not able to view the project.

Please suggest...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events