User lost ability to use calendar in Service desk but has permission

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2020

We have a user that can't access a calendar that is used with service desk project. He has permission but can't get to it. We have clear cache. tried other browsers, signed out of profile and back in. Double check all groups memberships. 

Really not sure why this would happen. Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Henrique Degan September 2, 2020

Ola,

Verifique os produtos e permissões do usuário isso pode impactar na visualização do calendário. 

Se o Calendário foi criado no paine de dashs, verifique a permissão de visualização. 

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2020

I don't speak spanish but I think you mean like system permissions to see who has access to use calendar correct? 

Henrique Degan September 3, 2020

Hello,

it's Portuguese Brazil, hahha

So that's right, if you're using a calendar on the DASHS panel, check the panel's permissions.

And you also have the report permissions that you use to display the Calendar.

In panel go to:
...> EDIT PANEL> ACCESSES
In the reports the same thing.

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2020

Sorry I don't speak Portuguese either but I guess I read it good enough to know. I used the information and did check out the permissions. I had the permissions set before but it looks like they were changed. I reset them with correct groups and it is working again.

Thanks for the reply.

Henrique Degan September 4, 2020

Hello

Very good I hope to have help.

Like Aaron Geister likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin