Upload downloaded plug in on JIRA service desk cloud

Marc Carlo Angelo P. la O' April 26, 2017

Hi, Guys

Hoping to get some answers from the experts on how to upload a plug in on JIRA cloud. I tried searching for answers via google, but cannot get some descent answers through google. My main concern is each time I go to the manage add-ons and click the upload add-on, I only see the option on the screenshot below. Where do I find the URL on how to upload the plug in? 

image.PNG

Thank You,

Marlo

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2017

Marlo, the Upload link only appears in Cloud when you have gone to the settings link and chosen "Enable development mode".

Here is a doc that explains all about Connect:

Atlassian Connect FAQ

Marc Carlo Angelo P. la O' May 3, 2017

Hi, Ann

This is good news, thank you so much for the resposne and the help. The link you sent helped a lot in answering all my questions. :)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2017

You can't "upload" add-ons in Cloud.

Cloud only supports the use of "Connect" add-ons, and the screen you have posted is the place that you "upload" them.  You're really only uploading a connector that tells JIRA where the Connect add-on is hosted (if there is a remote element) and how to talk to it.

Marc Carlo Angelo P. la O' May 1, 2017

Hi, Nic

Thank you for answering my question. I am not sure if this is the correct question to ask. Where and how can I get that connector that tells JIRA where that Connect add-on is hosted that you are saying so I can "upload" the correct link on the screen that I posted?

Thank You,

Marlo 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events