Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view several options under Project Settings

sai February 1, 2022

Dear Team,

I have recently been added as a Project Administrator. However, I am unable view several options under the Project Settings.

While I get an error "This project isn't available" when I click Request Types, Portal Settings, SLAs and Satisfaction Settings screens,  I receive "An error occurred while loading this page" for Customer Permissions, Change Management screens.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

1 answer

3 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

are you able to reproduce on multiple browsers? there are some admin tasks unavailable to a project admin but I don't think that is what we are dealing with here.

sai February 1, 2022

yes @Jack Brickey , same issue on multiple browsers

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

Can you check with your organization admin to see if they can reproduce what you're seeing? Otherwise maybe some screenshots here would help me assist further. Basically, if you are indeed a project admin for the project you are working on and you can go into project settings then you should be presented with those screens you have access to.

sai February 1, 2022

I just wanted to take the screenshots for you, but the issue resolved by itself. So everything looks fine now.

Like Jack Brickey likes this
george.nishimura June 9, 2022

I have this issue, and the person who created the project does not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events