Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start free Jira Service Management product

thomas.neeff November 25, 2022

Hi, 

i am trying to enroll for the Jira Service Management free Plan. When attempting to do so, I get the following: 

We couldn't add Jira Service Management

An issue prevented Jira Service Management from being added to this site.

that’s it - it doesn’t say what the issue is.

any idea how to solve this? Best, Thomas 

2 answers

2 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2022

@thomas.neeff Welcome to the Atlassian community

Are you on the free plan?  If not you should submit a support issue here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ If you are let me know and I can have them take a look.

thomas.neeff November 25, 2022

For Confluence I am on a paid Plan; for Service Management I attend to use the free plan.  

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2022

@thomas.neeff please submit a support issue to Atlassian.

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2022

@thomas.neeff -

Welcome to the community.  I am assuming that you want to try out JSM (Free) plan using your same existing site?  Since you have a paid plan for Confluence, you should be able to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) to ask them on why you cannot add JSM product to yoru same site.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events