Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reinstall service desk

Matias January 22, 2020

I'm trying to install service desk 4.1.0 from the upload application tool from the version and licenses page. We have Jira Software 8.1.0 and Jira Core 8.1.0 installed. I'm getting the following error when trying to upload the jira-servicedesk-application-4.1.0.obr file: "An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information."

This is what I see on the atlassian-jira.log file, but it doesn't look very helpful.

No plugins found to be installed

Updating plugin 'com.atlassian.servicedesk.applicat ion' from version '4.1.0' to version '4.1.0'

Removed plugin 'com.atlassian.servicedesk.application'

We had the service desk plug in installed but I removed it because it was throwing a license error. I'm trying to re-install it, but so far no luck. 

1 answer

0 votes
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2020

Hi @Matias 

Try removing the service desk plugins from the JIRA_HOME/plugins/installed-plugins directory, restart Jira and install Jira Service Desk again. 

Matias January 22, 2020

Thanks Adrian.

I tried that, but it didn't work.

Log entries:

No plugins found to be installed

Updating plugin 'com.atlassian.servicedesk.application' from version '4.1.0' to version '4.1.0'

Removed plugin 'com.atlassian.servicedesk.application'

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events