Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close the ticket

Dabin Daniel Sundaram December 16, 2021

I couldn't select the category in order to close the ticket. Please help on this. Other tickets I can able to close it.

2 answers

2 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

Hi @Dabin Daniel Sundaram 

In your case, is the Category field available on a transition screen?

Can you please share a screenshot for more information?

Dabin Daniel Sundaram December 16, 2021

Jira.jpg

Yes, it is available on the screen. Please find the attached screenshot.

0 votes
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2021

Hi @Dabin Daniel Sundaram 

Is that category field showing any values to select in the dropdown?

Sometimes it might index issue if category field is not showing any values in dropdown. Try rebuilding index of the project once and try to close.

Regards,

Dabin Daniel Sundaram December 17, 2021

Hi @Vishwas 

Category not showing any values at all. At first when I click the resolve the issue button, the popup is getting opened and even the category drop down is showing the value but immediately it disappears. That too is is happening for only this ticket in the project and for remaining service, the category dropdown is showing the values.

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2021

Hi @Dabin Daniel Sundaram 

This is a strange issue, as a work around can you try to Click on Edit issue for this particular ticket and put a value for "Category" and then try "Resolve" button.

Meanwhile did you try rebuilding project index. Steps --> Visit the project. Click on the "Project settings" on the bottom left of the screen. On "Project settings" page, Click on "Re-index project" option from the left hand side menu.

Let me know how it goes through

Dabin Daniel Sundaram December 20, 2021

Hi @Vishwas

I don't find any option for project settings. The category field is getting selected based on the service field drop down value. I have tried editing the ticket as well. I have changed the service field value as well and closed the ticket. I would appreciate any other workaround for the future reference.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events