Unable to add Due date to Issue View

Kiran Pamuru October 7, 2021

Hello everyone,

We are unable to add Due date to the issue view. We are able to populate on the request form but not on Agent view I already checked below:

• Field, Due date is set to show in the Field configuration
  • Due date is also available in the Issue Screen

Thank you in advance!!

Regards,

Kiran

2 answers

2 votes
Claudio Gonzalez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2021

Hi @Kiran Pamuru ,

Please follow the steps

1. Add "Due Date" field into Issue Screen

2. Go to "Request Type" menu into "Project Settings"

3. In the "Agent View" find "Due Date"

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 00.48.28.png

4. In the "Request form", if you need that the user put a date, select this field.

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 00.49.56.png

5. In a new issue, the dates fields are in the left side

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 00.52.49.png

Kiran Pamuru October 7, 2021

@Claudio Gonzalez Thank you for your reply.

But, as I said I already added the field to the Issue Screen. It does appear on the Customer request form.

It doesn't appear on the issue view in the agent portal. I checked in all the sections of the issue view.

Philipp Schilcher December 10, 2021

@Kiran Pamuru 

In our case the Due Date field was located on the left side of the agent view below the description field but only for issues which originate from the service desk portal.

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2021

Hi @Kiran Pamuru ,

If you do have the due date field on all the issue screen and request type screens as described in detail by @Claudio Gonzalez , the most likely reason is that your agents don't have the schedule issues permission in your project.

Verify what roles or groups have that permission and make sure your agents are added to either a group or role that has the permission. If you are using a standard setup, the Service Desk Team project role should have that permission and your agents should be assigned to that role.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events