Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access the projects

Renata Jantsch June 4, 2021

I can't access the projects anymore... Every time I try to access them I see the error below:

Captura de Tela 2021-06-04 às 09.42.28.png

I already tried to log out but it's still happening the same error. 

2 answers

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2021

I would just open a call at Atlassian (https://support.atlassian.com/contact) or have your admin do that.

the Error: 1FEJ786 is ussually an indication that something behind the scenes just broke.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2021

But just a single user?

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2021

Well yes, it could be corruption of the account or how the account is linked to permissions. 
if it really was a configuration issue I would expect a proper error indicating that..

This to me just sounds like ‘it broke, here is the error code why’

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2021

What about other users are they getting the same error? Have you attempted this on different browsers? Have you clicked on the status link in that error message to see if there’s any reported operational issues with your cloud?

Renata Jantsch June 4, 2021

Thanks for your message! The error is happening just to me... Yes, I already tried another browser. I was using Google Chrome and tried Safari too. I checked the link, as you suggested but "no incidents reported today". 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2021

I would have the admin check that you indeed have permission to those projects. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events