Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access customer profile

CLX Atlassian Admin March 30, 2023

When I try access the customer profile, I get taken to the following page.

See attached.

How can I reset the customers account or profile?

Screenshot_1.png

1 answer

2 votes
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2023

Hello @CLX Atlassian Admin 

You are trying to edit a portal only account. Unfortunately, those accounts can only be changed by the portal account itself. The only option you have, is to delete the account. 

If you need changes to be made to the account, you need to ask the customer to make those changes through the Help Center > Profile Picture > Profile

Annalisa Afeltra March 30, 2023

Thanks so much for your reply :)

Kevin Price February 23, 2024

I am getting the same page after a Migration from JIRA Server to JIRA Cloud. Does this also apply to my situation or is it different?

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2024

It depends on how you have migrated the accounts I think. If those accounts are portal only accounts, then yes, this also applies to you.

If it are "full" accounts, then something else might be going on. In that case, please provide some more information, including screenshots, so we can have a look.

Kevin Price February 26, 2024

They are portal accounts so I'm thinking we will have to figure out a way to circumvent the customers having to make the changes. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events