Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track success with percent of SLAs met doesn't seem to calculate correctly

Ciaran Edwards January 9, 2023

I'm trying to set up a report to do as the subject Track success with percent of SLAs met.
Following the instructions, I get a report but the % calculations seem incorrect.

For example I want to see time to first response for each SLA type
From my data looking at SLA 1 over the last year I have 3 tickets raised with SLA 1 (1 in Feb, April and September) all were responded to within response time and the data shows as 100% for those months, the other months show 0% as there were 0 tickets for that SLA.
When the graph shows it calculates the % met as 23.8 %
It should be 100%, it looks like the graph is counting 0% when there were 0 tickets and taking that as an average?

Is there a way to alter how the % met is calculated so it doesn't count 0 tickets as 0 % but instead counts 0 as 100%?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2023

Hi @Ciaran Edwards , 

This behaviour is indeed confirmed and at the moment it is tracked and gathering interest to fix on the backlog of Atlassian. You can find it here, please watch and vote to get further updates. 

I agree it can render reports useless, and there really is no way around it right now. 

As you suggest, You could go the other way and manually / automatically create 1 issue every month and autoclose to get 100% instead of 0%, but that would just influence the statistics the other way, and is just as inaccurate. 

Hopefully they will implement a fix soon!

- Tessa

Ciaran Edwards January 10, 2023

Thanks Tessa, I hadn't spotted the existing ticket..
I've added my vote ;)

Like Tessa Tuteleers likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events