Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track coins/credits/effort to allow customer payments (preferably with reporting)

Maarten Sch July 31, 2019

Hi everybody

In our organization we use JIRA Service Desk (Cloud) to allow our customers to log issues they are having with their software. We are in a paid model of support so we track the amount of time spent on a ticket and translate that into coins/credits (to be concrete: 15m of support equals 1 credit). Our customers have a specific amount of credits (linked to their licenses). Ofcourse they can always purchase more credits in support bundles.

To help us out with reporting/tracking/invoicing we are looking for any (creative) ways to:

- Link to a separate issue how much credits have been used (preferably automaticaly using a formula based upon the time registration)

- Report back to our clients how much credits the issue has taken OR plan B: how much time have been spent on their issue

These things - even reporting back the time taken - seem difficult (impossible?) to do. I hope that I am missing something here?

Thanks in advance for allowing me to pick your creative brains! ;-)

1 answer

0 votes
Tyler Merritt December 17, 2020

I see this is from 2019 and didn't get any answers. Were you able to make progress on this? Looking for similar solution

Maarten Sch December 18, 2020

Hi Tyler!

I'm afraid I haven't got any answers indeed. Would still be interested in this use case!

Can't be that we are the only ones using JIRA like this :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events