Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This service desk project has configuration problems and may not work as expected.

Amit Kumar Singh January 12, 2022

image.png

2 answers

2 votes
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

Hey @Amit Kumar Singh 

Did you try "View error details and repair this issue" --> usually doing that would fix the issue.

It would show up a window like this:JSM_Fix_Errors.png

For which permission did you remove "Service Desk Customer - Portal access" -> ideally this shouldn't removed. It would take that  away particular permission for customer in portal access.

Usually this error means there might be a permission where "Service Desk Team" Project role is added somewhere in the permission and that needs to be fixed. This issues comes up because already "Service Desk Customer - Portal access" is there and if Project Role "Service Desk Team" is added one would become invalid.

Search for this thing and remove that

JSM_Error_In_Permissions.png

Regards,

Vishwas

Hi @Vishwas -  nothing happen when i click on "View error details and repair the problem"

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

Hi @Amit Kumar Singh 

Did you Try the other steps ?

0 votes

I tried several ways to get rid of this issue available on community but fail to resolve this, i did remove permission for Service desk customer - portal access, but it didn't work, i'll appreciate it if anyone can help me on this. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events