Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The list of tickets is truncated

Bassam BADR - Optimatic September 9, 2020

In "Jira Service Desk", when I want to display tickets and tasks, in the left pane (queue), and whatever the choice of filter I make, I am indicated for example a total of 35, but I only see part of these tickets displayed. As if the display is disturbed by special characters preventing the following tickets from being displayed. When trying to scroll through the tickets page, you may end up having other tickets displayed but with large empty blocks (white) before and after.

Do you know what it is?
Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Bassam BADR - Optimatic September 10, 2020

Additional information on my ticket list display problem. I specify that there is no active filter. When I use the "Jira Cloud by Atlassian" mobile app, the ticket list display is correct, and I see all tickets displayed. The problem is therefore on the PC browser, and I have seen it on Firefox and Chrome.

Bassam BADR - Optimatic September 28, 2020

Hi Stephen,

Do you have any news about the issue list display issue?

For us, the problem is always present, on all the workstations of our employees, and whatever the browser used: Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

I guess we shouldn't be the only ones seeing this display issue.

Please let us know if you have anything new on your end.

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2020

Hi @Bassam BADR - Optimatic 

Could you provide a screenshot of this behaviour?

It will help identify the specific area this is happening!

Ste

Bassam BADR - Optimatic September 9, 2020

Thanks.

Jira Service Desk Tickets Screenshot.jpg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS