Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tempo TimeTracker - disable editing working time

Gleb Kartashov September 1, 2020

Hi!

I've been using Tempo plugin for worklog purposes. It has a neat feature called "Tracker" looks like this:

image.png

After you finish your work on issue click stop and this window pops up:image.png

Problem is users can actually change worked time value and also user value. Is there a way I can disable editing of these values? Or maybe even hide these fields from this window?

I also need to stop the timer when user's shift ends? (Based on work calendar either 18:00 for weekday working users or never for 24x7 working users)

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2020

Hi Gleb,

actually the worklog dialog is not configurable in that detail. But you might want to use Javascript to change the behaviour of the worklog dialog. Be aware though that this is at your own risk!

When the worklog dialog is opened Tempo is firing an event as documented here. However the event does not track the context where the worklog dialog is fired from. So any changes you make might also affect other areas of Tempo as well. You can grab the field id's from the browser console if you want to hide them.

If you have a tool like Powerscripts you could possibly use the Live fields functionality to modify the Tempo worklog dialog. You can read about it here.

BR

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events