Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

TLS10 is not accepted by client preferences [TLS12]

Edited

Hello,

We have set up Jira Service Management (Cloud) to receive requests sent to an email address hosted on our local exchange server and all has been working fine up until now (worked for over a month, stopped working end of last week). 

Using IMAPS protocol with port 993 to connect. Now whenever I try to reconnect the email in Jira I am thrown the following error "TLS10 is not accepted by client preferences [TLS12". Not sure if this is an issue on the Jira or Exchange Server side. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

UPDATE: Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to resolve this issue/root cause? Please let me know if there's any additional information I should be providing.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

641 views 5 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you