Submit Service Desk Ticket Via Microsoft Teams Channel

Chris January 25, 2021

Hello,

I've seen some old (2018) threads but nothing recent.  

Is it possible to submit a Atlassian/ Jira Service Desk ticket to a specific desk from Microsoft Teams Channel?

Thoughts:

- Don't want to have a separate tab/ browser but rather within the chat/ channel stream.

- Fine with Microsoft Teams emailing the Service Desk (but can't find anything to accomplish this)

Use Case: My organization has a very mature usage of Teams as an organization communication tool with specific channels for specific teams/ uses.  On my team we receive tickets and communicate enterprise wide via teams.  So by having all-in-one, we save time and confusion discussing tickets and solutions within on channel.

Thanks! 

2 answers

1 vote
Patrick Schüßler _yasoon_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

Hello Chris, 

we at yasoon and Halp offer a good solution in this case. Please check out the feature comparison:
Halp vs. Microsoft Teams for Jira (atlassian.net)

You can also take a look at this video: (35) Demo: Microsoft Teams for Jira Service Management - YouTube

If you need further information, feel free to contact me.

Cheers, 

Patrick

0 votes
Move Work Forward
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021

Nice questions Chris.

I don't believe you can do it today with any integration between Teams and JSM/JSD.

We as part of Microsoft Teams Jira Connector working on this (Cloud first and Data Center soon follow).

Do you mind discussing this with me in more details to make sure our solution will work for your organization? If so please schedule our chat here - https://www.moveworkforward.com/microsoft-teams-atlassian-consultation

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events