Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop E-Mails from sending to entire organization

Matthew Webb October 12, 2021

Hello. We are new to Jira Service Management and we got a complaint the other day that when we reply to a ticket, that our reply is being sent to everyone in the original senders organization, rather than just the person who sent the e-mail. 

How do we change this setting so that only the person who sent the e-mail will get the reply and not anyone who is in their "Organization" in Jira Service Management? 

2 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2021

Hi @Matthew Webb 

Welcome to the Community!

If you go to your Project Settings > Customer Notifications > Organisation Added you should be able to disable the notification

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Webb October 12, 2021

@Liam Green I will give that a shot and see what happens. Looks like it will work. Thanks! 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2021

No problem... if it does, feel free to accept my answer. 

If it doesn't, let me know and we can see what else we can try

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2021

@Matthew Webb did it work? If it did, would you like to accept my answer too?

Matthew Webb October 27, 2021

I thought I just accepted that answer? 

Like Liam Green likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events