cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Somethings Gone Wrong error

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for posting this, Louis.

I am experiencing the same this morning - I had a look at the https://status.atlassian.com/ page and all are Operational. But on few refreshes and some collegues doing the same doesn't resolve this.

It is displaying the error in the summary above either in the center of a blank page:

Screenshot from 2020-08-18 09-57-07.png

or on the bottom left:

Screenshot from 2020-08-18 09-57-23.png

Please advise where the issue is and how to better monitor this for our org?

Thank you

Yatish

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2020

Hi @Yatish Madhav 

Atlassian is aware - I've been told an internal incident report has been raised.

Our instance also went down but it seems like its back now - so keep trying!

Whilst it has not yet been updated, you can also check for issues via: https://status.atlassian.com/

Ste

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2020

Hi @Yatish Madhav 

Just to add - the Status Page has now been updated with recorded incidents. This should help with sending a notification to your users :)

Ste

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2020

Great - I just noticed that too just before I saw this notice come in. I have informed them.

I will keep monitoring it ... I wonder what it is :)

Thanks, Stephen

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2020

Hey @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ - well done to the team on resolving the issue. Though some of our API calls (for example loading our Projects on our internal Connect App) still results in 503 Gateway Timeouts ... Is this related? also what was the issue? Thanks

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2020

@Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ - I have posted here as well https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/504-gateway-timeout/40897

Any way I can get some coverage or support on why this is happening for us to resolve? It is currently affecting our internal Production integration.

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2020

Hi @Yatish Madhav 

I would contact https://support.atlassian.com/ in this instance!

It's a more specific issue and they'll be best placed to advise.

Ste

Like Yatish Madhav likes this
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2020

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_  - OK thanks ... I have posted it there as well. I really hope this can be resolved quickerr ... Thank you

Peadar Curran June 13, 2022

Was this resolved I am getting the same

0 votes
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2020

Hi Stephen - thanks for the quick reply! Yeah, I have been refreshing that page and am monitoring ... All of them state operational so not entirely helpful :) I also need to send a notice to the users in our organization of updates and reasons too. Please keep me posted here of what the issue is and also once it is resolved? Thank you again

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events