Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slack Threads added to JIRA ITSM Tickets

Carter Stapleton December 30, 2021

Is there a way to apply an entire thread from slack into a JIRA ITSM ticket? I understand you can create an issue, but our company uses the thread for troubleshooting certain issues and I'd like to be able to just transfer all that information into a ticket so it can be reviewed at a later time. Looking a solutions like Halp and others but don't need all their functionality. Just want to take the thread and migrate it into the JIRA ticket.

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Hi Carter, Have you checked the Atlassian Marketplace to see if any add-on there may meet your requirements? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=slack%20integration

Personally, I love Halp and I'd recommend it for your use case, even if you wouldn't end up using some other functionalities.

Carter Stapleton December 30, 2021

Yeah after discussing it more with the team I think we will probably just use Halp as our solution and utilize some of the other functions to help out as well. Just wanted to double check before we added that at a cost. Thank you for replying. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events