Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Fix Version in Customer Issue View

Ben Mottram July 6, 2021

Hi,

I am looking for the fix version for a ticket to be displayed to the customer on the issue view screen, but not on the request form when they are creating an issue.

Is this possible without using a paid add-on?

Many thanks,
Ben

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Georgi Gachev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2021

Hi @Ben Mottram

I don't think you can do that without an add-on. You can check this one that has both customer issue view options and portal report options - Advanced Portal Report.

Greetings,
Georgi

Ben Mottram July 8, 2021

Thank you. :)

1 vote
Answer accepted
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 7, 2021

Hi,

By default, it's not possible. You have to use an app. I can recommend to you our solution called Extension for Jira Service Management. Displaying values from fields (i.e. Fix Version) is one of the features which is included in this app.

If you want to display this field (and more other fields) on the Request page, try our other app: My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management.

Kate

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events