Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up portals per project

Mohammed Arafat Naidoo August 25, 2022

Good day everyone. 

I hope al is well. I am not sure if this is possible however here goes.

We have multiple projects setup in our organization. 

Each projects has its own support team with a support department that is not tied in with the "main company profile" .

The issue that I'm now stuck with is that I am trying to setup the customer portals per project and I need the customer portal for each project to reflect its own branding and background as they are seeing as separate support departments externally however still part of the same company internally.  

I hope this make sense. 

Kind regards

2 answers

0 votes
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hello @Mohammed Arafat Naidoo 

The out-of-box customer portal is very functional but quite basic in the customization department.

You can take a look at Refined. They allow more customization. We have been using it with mixed succes. The portal looks great and is very manageable. They do struggle a bit with getting more features available for JSM Cloud though. However, most of them are language related. If you don't need to translate your KB then I can highly recommend checking them out.

Good luck!

0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hi @Mohammed Arafat Naidoo ,

You can only add Introduction text and change logo to each projects.
Your portal’s header, URL, and button colors are inherited from the help center, or the home for all portals connected to your Jira Service Management site.

Full details are mentioned in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/customize-the-look-and-feel-of-your-help-center-and-portal/

Mohammed Arafat Naidoo September 4, 2022

Thank for the feedback. 

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 5, 2022

Please accept the answer if this resolved your query. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events