Service report by Issue Type

John Porada June 5, 2015

How can I create a report that shows the number of requests submitted by issue type over time?  We expect certain issue types to be submitted more often than others and also some to be submitted at certain times - for example we believe account adjustment requests to be most common at the start of the month after month end processing completes and is reviewed.  Is this possible within Service Desk and if so how?  Does a report exist or can I build one with JQL?

2 answers

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2015

Hi John,

If you are still searching for best solution, please take a look as well at eazyBI report creation add-on for JIRA. With eazyBI you can create custom reports based on JIRA data. Here is an example report about issues created split by issue type

Let me know if you have any additional questions about eazyBI. You can also contact me directly at support@eazybi.com

Kind regards,
Lauma

0 votes
Tim Eddelbüttel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2015

Hello John,

this is something you can do with the JIRA Chart Gadget on the normal dashboard.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/fwISCw

Regards,
Tim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events