Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk resolution time

Anca Huruiala January 8, 2021

Hello Community,

Service desk question- Is there any way to change the resolution/response time from hours format into days format? Is there any option to select from when I set the duration of the response?

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 8, 2021

Hi @Anca Huruiala ,

You can do this with Time to SLA.

You can edit the SLA duration format through Time to SLA menu > Settings and you are done.

Also, Time to SLA works for JSM, Software and Business Projects with awesome features like SLA resets, ability to show the SLA panel in customer portal, detailed reports and so much more!

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 22.27.11.png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

Definitely!

Love TTS and especially now that v10 is out. 
@Anca Huruiala this is an option but might be a bit overkill if you just want to change the format. It does however give you lots of other SLA based features. 
Definitely worth a look!

Like # people like this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

Hey @Anca Huruiala ,

Days is unfortunately not possible with the default SLA mechanism. You'll have to calculate the days/hours :)

What exactly do you mean with "any option to select from when I set the duration of the response"?

If you mean "when the timer needs to start counting" that's actually defined in your SLA itself by setting when the Counter should start.

You have a Start/Pause/Stop condition and that defines when it ..well.. starts/pauses/stops ;-)

Anca Huruiala January 8, 2021

Hi @Dirk Ronsmans,

Thank you for your quick answer. It makes sense now. 

We have a resolution time of 10 business days for a low priority ticket, and it would have been nice if the client sees a smaller value, instead of 80 hours when selecting the seriousness of the issue.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

Indeed, while it is the same I get that perception is everything:)

Now for your client, as they don’t see the SLA on the customer portal it shouldn’t be a big deal right?

Like EVIS FECANI likes this
0 votes
Anca Huruiala March 11, 2021

Hi guys! Sorry for my late answer, I haven't noticed you've answered and just now I come across the notification email :D. I thought the customer can see the SLA on the portal, but in this case, @Dirk Ronsmans , everything should be ok. On top of this, I've played a bit with the options like pausing the SLA for certain statuses of the tickets. Now I'm happy with my settings :)

Wishing you a lovely day!!! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events