Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk Portal does not work properly customize button

Lindsay October 8, 2020

Only I have also given my colleague rights to work the portal. Only he will not see any data if he wants to change the portal. (the Customize button is not present)

I have given all the permissions I have found. But I have no idea why he no longer sees undivided.

Maybe someone can help where I can adjust the settings of colleague.

I look forward to your response.

1 answer

0 votes
Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2020

Hi @Lindsay , 

Welcome! 

Customization of the portal comes in 2 parts: 

• Customizing the help center -> this is the landing page of your Service Desk and is common for all the projects you have in your Service Desk. As with everything that is coomon over multiple projects, you need to be a jira-admin to be able to change these features (including but not limited to language, help center announcements, help center title and logo,banner,..)
  • Customizing a project portal -> this is the portal page of one of the Service desk projects. As these customisations only affect 1 project, you need project admin permissions. (This are limited to portal announcements, portal name, introduction text and logo)

You can find that info here.

I think that the other person had project admin rights, but not site admin rights. Could that be the case? 

Hope this helps, 

Tessa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events