Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk doesn't send notification for specific users

Dominik Rieder February 28, 2020

Hi all,

I have currently the issue that service desk doesn't send any email for some specific users.

In our Log I see the following error message:

2020-02-26 18:17:53,088 http-nio-8040-exec-16 ERROR username 1097x254748x1 5sls2m 178.197.236.234,192.168.100.15 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [c.a.jira.notification.NotificationFilterManagerImpl] Ignoring notification filter of type 'com.atlassian.jira.plugins.inform.batching.recipients.ConditionalNotificationFilter' because of 'user should not be null!'
2020-02-27 14:16:00,888 http-nio-8040-exec-8 ERROR CUSTOMER_EMAIL_ADRESS 856x255957x1 r4orh0 193.47.104.35,192.168.100.15 /servicedesk/customer/portal/5/create/42 [c.a.jira.notification.NotificationFilterManagerImpl] Ignoring notification filter of type 'com.atlassian.jira.plugins.inform.batching.recipients.ConditionalNotificationFilter' because of 'user should not be null!'

Does anybody what could be wrong on that customer?

Many Thanks!

Best Regard

Dominik

1 answer

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2020

Hello @Dominik Rieder  and welcome to the community!

Do you know if the user actually an email address attached to their profile?

Dominik Rieder March 1, 2020

Hi @edwin vasquez 

Yes he has an email address attached.

Is it possible to detach an email address on service desk?

What I can see at the moment is to modify an email address, but I didn't see an option to delete.

Christoph Schmitz January 4, 2021

Hi @Dominik Rieder

did you manage to resolve the problem? I have nearly the same bug:

[c.a.jira.notification.NotificationFilterManagerImpl] Ignoring notification filter of type 'com.atlassian.jira.plugins.inform.batching.recipients.ConditionalNotificationFilter' because of 'user should not be null!

The regarding user has a valid mail address and is active so I dont know why Jira says user = null nor do I know what this means specifically.

Greetungs Christoph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events