Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Satisfaction Notifications

Emma Nielson July 23, 2018

Is there a way for us to receive notifications when someone responds to the satisfaction email? We want to be able to respond back to them as fast as possible asking them how we can improve upon the answer we originally gave them. With how busy we are, we'd love to receive notifications letting us know that someone responded so we don't have to check the report every half hour or so. Is this possible?

Thank you!

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2018

Emma,

You will not be notified of customer rating responses.  You will have to periodically check the reports in the service desk to see who and when individuals responded.

2 votes
Rostislav Harazin April 5, 2019

Hi Emma,

you can consider to create a Filter like:

"Satisfaction date" > -1d ORDER BY created DESC

for "Yesterday's Customers satisfactions" and set up Subscription with Daily Schedule and "once a day" Interval.

Hope it will help.

R.

0 votes
Orion Wiest March 3, 2023

I know this is a pretty old inquiry, but you might consider utilizing Jira automation.

When field value is changed (field = satisfaction)
Change type = any changes

Then: Send an email (to assignee, to service desk team, etc.)

0 votes

Thank you for answering! I know they can leave a rating and a message about their satisfaction, but do we receive notification emails letting us know they have done so? If not, is there a way for me to turn those on?

Thank you!

Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2018

Emma,

Please see the topic View Customer Feedback on the same link.

Victor

Hey Victor, I know I am able to see their ratings from the site, but I am wondering if I will also receive an email from them letting me know that someone has rated my response. The link you sent me does not answer that. Thank you!

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2018

Emma,

I'm not sure if you can reply back, however, they'll leave a message and a rating to let you know their experience.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/collecting-customer-satisfaction-csat-feedback-790791332.html

Victor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events