Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Configuration

Support Agent November 3, 2020

Hi there, I need some help with configuring my service desk customer portal. 

Basically at the moment I do have 3 service desk projects but they are all appearing under my 'Customer Portal' which I do not want. I would prefer them to have their own separate 'Customer portal' each would have different logo and different set of articles. 

At the moment it looks like this:

portal.JPGI would need to have Rightcheck RTW Support as one Customer Portal and instead at the bottom there would be 2 options (Web Portal Support & Mobile App Support - the same way as it is now being split for 'Rightcheck RTW Support & 'Experian RTW Support on the picture above) but all those request would go to the same 'Rightcheck RTW Support' service desk. 

Then Experian RTW Support would have its own separate Customer Portal with different logo, different searchable articles and at the bottom there would also be (Mobile App Support & Web Portal Support) - those interactive boxes... and again, the tickets would go to the same Experian RTW Support service desk. 

And the same goes for Track My Trip Service Desk... They would all be separate. With Search box and 2 interactive boxes below search box 'Mobile App Support' & 'Web Portal Support'.

Apart from that I would like to customize the bottom of this page in a way that there would be option to click on 'Training Videos' and they would get to different page where all videos are stored. Or another interactive box which would be called 'What's new?' and once you click on that you'll get to a new page where all articles about our latest developments would be stored.

At the moment it all works only in a way that they can raise a ticket for something or search for articles... 

2 answers

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2020

As @Jack Brickey mentions what you are asking is not possible with a default JIRA SD set up.

By default you have a single Help Center where all the available JSD projects are listed that you have access to

You could provide direct links to each project portal but it is not possible to split it up in to multiple Help Centers which then house multiple (or a single) projects. 

If you really need different Help Centers then you are looking at multiple JIRA (Cloud) instances.

For more customization there is indeed Refined which is a highly recommended app but be sure to read up on the "Cloud Limitations" section they have as it will/might impact your implementatoin strategy.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2020

You will need to consider a different portal solution. You might look at the Refined for Jira cloud solution.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events