Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Cloud Migaration ADFS entegration problem

Elif Gültekin May 22, 2022

Hi,

We have a problem with ADFS integration. Users trying to log in after making the necessary configurations for ADFS , met the following error. Can anyone help or has anyone  met such a problem before? image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022

Hey @Elif Gültekin ,

If your SSO is configured on the cloud environment incorrectly there's not much you can do without logging in.

Ideally you would always keep an account or two without the SSO policy available in the internal directory to avoid these things.

If you are stuck and locked out of your environment, I suggest raising a ticket with Atlassian (https://support.atlassian.com/contact) to see if they can intervene in your environment directly.

Elif Gültekin May 24, 2022

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for you answer, we have internal account, that allow us to login. Could you please inform me how can i check or fix if it is a SSO configuration problem.

Thanks

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2022

Have you already set up anything on the instance like Atlassian Access? Or were you using another plugin to handle your SSO?

Elif Gültekin May 24, 2022

hi, we have atlassian acess and we also configurated user directory integration with ADFS. 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2022

Well if you have Atlassian Access then you'll have to go to those settings and validate your configuration. (endpoint/phrases/... ) and also on the Azure side.

Elif Gültekin May 25, 2022

Hi, Dirk

Thank you for your answers, i will try to contact with Atlassian Side

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS