Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Separate notification schemes for Issue Types in JIRA SD?

Edited

Is it possible or not? I think it will be very useful! 

2 answers

1 vote

Have a skim through the issues at https://jira.atlassian.com - a search for 

text ~ "notification scheme" AND summary ~ "issue type" AND resolution != duplicate

Nets about 20, of which I think 5 are about notification schemes by issue type.  They're all closed with "no one is interested in this" type comments - on the 5 issues, there's a grand total of 2 votes!

However, you can actually do it.  If you have an app that provide email functions, you can code email sends into your workflow or with listeners (and workflows can be different for different issue types, and both can look at the issue type to decide whether and what to send)

0 votes
G subramanyam Community Leader May 05, 2022

Hi @Viktar Bachkouski welcome to the Atlassian community.

Thank you for suggesting a feature. I would request you to post on Atlassian product advice page for review.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

255 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you