Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search by LinkedIssue between Service Management and Software

Numa Jequier March 2, 2021

I have 2 projects :

• one Jira Service Management project named CSM
  • one Jira Software project named NALO

In the advanced issue search, I want to filter the database to keep the CSM issues for which the NALO linked issues are named NALO-94. The filter should retrieve some results as the first screenshot shows .... but when I apply the filter there is no result (as shown in the second screenshot).

My query is : project = CSM AND linkedIssue = NALO-94

How come ? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Search Nalo_LinkedIssue_2.pngSearch Nalo_LinkedIssue_1.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2021

@Numa Jequier - hi Numa! Try this JQL instead:

project = CSM and issue in linkedIssues("NALO-94")

The type of Jira project (Software, Business, Service Desk, etc.) doesn't impact the JQL used.

@Dave Liao Hi Dave ! Great ! Thank you very much from Paris for your swiftness in closing this issue, it works perfectly ! 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2021

@Numa Jequier - excellent, glad to hear.

p.s. Have a croissant for me - or get yourself some amazing Cambodian food (I love Bambou d'Or in the 13th) - I miss both of those things from Paris! 😊

Haha, I will tomorrow morning. Thanks for the reference, I writhe down the address :)

Like Dave Liao likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events