Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script Runner - Behaviours - to hide a single Priority Value from list of priorities

DeepakMurugesan September 24, 2020

Hi, We are using Jira Service Desk Server version and have created a Customer Portal for external Customers.

We also have the System Priority field, visible to the customers. They can also edit the ticket for creation of ticket (using Actions for JSD Plugin)

Our requirement is, we would like to show only 3 priority values (low, med, high) to the customers , but hide the 4th priority value "blocker" from them.

Internally , when we see a ticket and recognise it as a blocker, we would upgrade the critical to blocker only internally , but at the customer portal , it is only still critical

I was told that "Behaviours" of script runner, would help me to do achieve this. 

Since I am not from technical background, can anybody provide me a step by step instructions for doing it ? 

Thanks 

1 answer

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2020

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events