Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA to response for multiple client organizations

Xavier Idrovo July 28, 2020

I have multiple client organizations that utilize our JiraSD. For SLA to response, does it matter if I create a single SLA rule with multiple unique conditions for each organization or can I bundle all organizations into a single SLA rule (which may ultimately have large number of conditions (organization=a, organization=b, .. organization=z)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 28, 2020

Hi @Xavier Idrovo ,

I think this really depends on your use case. However, I see no reason why you can't bundle it into a single SLA rule with multiple JQLs for organizations that share a calendar and SLA Goal. However, I suggest how you plan on reporting these SLAs and shape your configuration around it.

To get detailed SLA reports focused on the organizational JQLs, I suggest looking into Time to SLA . 

SLA Detail Report (Cloud) 3.jpg

With Time to SLA, you can customize your reports and do a detailed analysis of how you perform on your SLAs based on each of your customers.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events