Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hey, 

I wonder if someone has faced a situation, where, when issue is created, Time to first response and Time to next support step clocks are no matching. It only happens with one of our projects, other projects both clocks matches until status is changed.

I tried re-indexing it, also checked SLA timers.

1 answer

Hi @Andrius ,

could you share SLA configuration so that we can check? 

Fabio

Hey @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ ,

Thank you for a response. Here's SLA configuration of a project:

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

If any additional information needed just let me know ill give you right away. Any help would be appreciated.

Other projects have exact same SLA configuration, just times are different (depends on the contract)

Hi @Andrius ,

it seems ok. two SLA should start at the same time on issue creation but with different goals. Time to next support step should have multiple executions based on differnt event for the start time.

Please could you provide me an example of different clock?

Maybe I'll send you an example of 2 different projects with exact same configuration:

1. image.png

At the time issue is created those clocks matches.

2. Problematic project:

image.png

I would like to mention that we have around 500 service desk projects but the seconds timer is the only with this issue. 

Also with this problematic project we had 2 issues, whom timers didn't pause at night. After re-indexing time to Next support step timer fixed but Time to first response didn't.

Sorry @Andrius , but the goal time depends from ticket priority so it seems correct.

In the second example, ticket seems to be with priority LOW so goal for time to first response should be 16h and time to next support step 40h.

Please, could you clarify me your issue?

Ciao,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

779 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you