Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA threshold breached - Not triggering

Kyle Cooke May 25, 2021

I'm wanting clarification on the trigger "SLA threshold breached"

I have 250 tickets that have breached their SLA, however on enabling this trigger to run my automation, it did not run against them. 

Does this trigger run retrospectively or for only newly created tickets after the rule was created?

Also, does this run for all tickets, all just portal ones?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

Hi @Kyle Cooke ,

The trigger for automation will not go retroactively. When the SLA is breached, at that point in time the trigger will be well..triggered. (and that's also how you would want it to not get ancient tickets to trigger something).

If you need to do some kind of historical cleanup you could look in to a scheduled or manual trigger and run a JQL against that of the breached SLA.

As to the scope of the tickets, this will be for all tickets, not just portal ones. As long as they have an SLA that is for them it will trigger.

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021
0 votes
Kyle Cooke May 25, 2021

Thank you for the rapid response, very much appreciated. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events