Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA not working (?)

Michal Blazejczyk January 17, 2021

Hello!

I've defined an SLA like so – but it does not work.  It's as if it was somehow not "published" (or not active) – we cannot see the new SLA on tickets.

image.png

More configuration:

image.pngHow can we debug SLAs?

Thank you,
Michal

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benjamin Paton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2021

Hey Michal, 

You need to have at least one target, otherwise the SLA has nothing to count down.

If you are looking for a response SLA, the inbuilt Time to first response is a good example. If you are looking for an SLA which tracks only the time it is with an Agent, I suggest having statuses which represent when it is waiting on customer, and pause the SLA during this time. You can use automation to help ensure that the correct status is set based on the customers actions (e.g. when they comment).

I hope this helps,

Cheers, 

Ben.

Michal Blazejczyk January 19, 2021

Thanks, Ben! I will add some goals and give you an update  :)

Michal Blazejczyk January 27, 2021

This worked – perfect, thank you!

0 votes
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2021

it seems to work with condition , when the customer comment ? did you try to check the progress after the customer add comment?

Michal Blazejczyk January 19, 2021

Yes, I did try it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events