Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA not triggered from Herzum Approval

Eda Bahar August 21, 2020

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a project and I have created a workflow which should approved or declined from herzum approval e-mail when issue created. My SLAs don't stop when I approve or decline from herzum mails but they work perfectly otherwise. Is there any configuration problem with Herzum?

Thanks,

Eda

2 answers

1 vote
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2020

Hi Eda,

Is the workflow transition performed by the Herzum Approval app?

e.g

img1.PNG

If yes, please ensure to have setup the Automatic Workflow Transition Global Setting on Responsive as per following example:

img2.PNG

This change should fix this issue.

Best Regards,

Antonella

Hi Antonella,

Thanks for your answer. I checked these and yeah they are exactly like pictures you sent. But when I reject from mail the status is setting to Closed but sla doesn't stop.

Best,

Eda

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 21, 2020

Hi @Eda Bahar ,

Welcome to the community!

Can you share a screenshot of your SLA configuration?

Best,

Gökçe

Hey,

Thank you!

Here is my SLA, I think you know Turkish but in case you don't know Çalışılıyor means Working on it. After I ask my question my SLA started to work well without doing anything! I work on my own computer locally, my friends from work told me that the cause can be me working locally which is possible but I just want to know that is there any sync problem with herzum or not. Or possibly is this my fault somehow?

Thanks,

Eda

Screenshot from 2020-08-21 13-22-49.png

No, it is not working again!

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 21, 2020

What happens to the issue when an issue has a herzum approved email? Is it transitioned to ÇAlışılıyor status by project automation or something? 

If project automation or a script listener is working to transition the issue when an herzum approved email you need to check those menus.

Selamlar,

Türkçe biliyorum ama community'deki kullanıcılara ileride faydalı olması açısından İngilizce cevap vermek istedim. Daha rahat edecekseniz Türkçe de devam edebiliriz.

Cheers,

Gökçe

I've checked those. Look what is happening right now. It is already in status Kapalı but SLAs don't stop. And the funny thing is that it was working this morning and i dind't change anything!

Best,

Eda

Screenshot from 2020-08-21 14-49-04.png

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
August 21, 2020

Hi,

Did you check the @Antonella Capalbo 's recommendation? It will probably work.

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
August 21, 2020

Hi again,

Could you share a screenshot of this ticket's history?

Like Antonella Capalbo likes this

Hi,

You meant these?

Screenshot from 2020-08-21 16-17-18.pngScreenshot from 2020-08-21 16-17-07.png

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
August 21, 2020

Issue history is at the last section in the view issue screen, towards the bottom of the page under the Activity section. Can you share a screenshot of this section for an issue that has the problematic SLA meaning issue is in the Closed status but the SLA is still counting?

history.png

Sorry. Here it is

Screenshot from 2020-08-21 16-35-53.png

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
August 24, 2020

This is odd, SLA should stop. At this point, I suggest opening a support request from Atlassian or Herzum. I suspect there is a mix up between the events but I'm not so sure. Is JSD SLA working as it should now?

Eda Bahar August 26, 2020

I've created a support request from Herzum, i hope they'll figure out. It still doesn't work properly. But thanks for all.

Best,

Eda

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events