Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA elapsed time not showing on the ticket

jlee April 2, 2021

I add a SLA condition to stop counting for "Time to Verification".  Now the "Time to Verification" SLA elapsed time is no longer visible on the ticket.   How do bring back  this SLA elapsed time on the ticket?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2021

@jlee , if you have an SLA that is not displaying on an issue then I suspect the SLA doesn’t apply to the specific issue. That is, there are conditions in the SLA that defines what issues the SLA will apply to which is not being met. For example, you might have the priority only apply to certain Issuetype or priority or custom field value. Can you verify the JQL associated with this SLA and compare to the issue where you expect the SLA to display? Also, can you search for issue where the SLA does apply to see if it is displayed?

jlee April 2, 2021

Initially is the SLA "Time to Verification" elapsed time was visible.  A ticket was moved to "Verified" status but the clock continued counting.

On SLA Goals I added "Verify" as a condition to stop counting (I didn't change anything else). Now the timer is not visible.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2021

Please add a screen shot of your SLA details AND an issue where it is not showing.

jlee April 2, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 6.46.30 AM.png

jlee April 2, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 10.41.42 PM.png

jlee April 2, 2021

Previously the SLA "Time to Verification" was visible.  The only change I made was the Entered Status: Verify circled above.  Now the SLA "Time to Verification" is no longer visible.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events