cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA do not work for one Agent...

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2018

Hello,

I  have one SLA configured that starts when a Customer comments and finishes when I answer back. It works fine for me but It does not seem to work for one of my agents.

I have faked being that user with an add-on and it works! But just for me...I am completely lost....

Could it be because of the browser? It looks like she is not doing anything weird so I do not know what to think.

Regards

2 answers

1 vote
laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2018

Hi! In case anyone else is reading this I found the problem. @[deleted]

The problema was that the Agent was in the same Organization than the customers. In my test I always tried with a customer with no organization so it worked for me.

But in her test she was in the same organization than the customers an Atlassian gives more priority to Organizations, so it did not consider the comment from an Agent to a Customer and the SLA did not work.

I have reported it as a bug. As I think the Agent role is more important than the Customer role.

Regards

abhishek.singh November 27, 2020

Hello @laralg ,

Thanks for solution. 

It solved my problem.

Regards,

Abhi

0 votes
Deleted user February 27, 2018

What does the automation log say? Does the user satisfy the conditions?

Sorry my bad, this is SLA based, what are the options you are checking for start and finish?

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2018

The SLA starts when a Customer comments, the SLA stops when an Agent answers. It works fine with my user or when I fake that I am another agent.

But one particular agent with his user does not work, my only idea it is browser based...

What does it mean to fake that you are another agent, you log in with his/hers account and then it works?

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2018

Yes, when I log in as her in my computer it works. But not whe she does this herself.

Well that is beyond my scope, good luck with searching the problem! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events