Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA based on Customer and Service

Stefan Schulze January 24, 2021

Hey all, 

i have a problem in connecting the correct SLA based on Customer and Service

Example:

Customer A have a Service "Mail Gold". The "Mail Gold" Service have a specific SLA.

Customer B have a Service "Mail Silver". The "Mail Silver" Service also have a specific SLA.

Is there a way in JIRA Service Management to create specific Services (Mail Gold, Mail Silver, Mail Bronze and link this Service to Customers?

In the SLA definition i created already the first response and time to resultion based on the metrics for Gold, Silver and Bronze.

But i don´t know how to get the connection to the customer how booked the specific service.

The Customer should not be able to select the servicelevel. It should be mapped Automatically in JIRA.

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2021

Hello @Stefan Schulze ,

This can be done using Project automation in combination with your method for identifying the customer organizations, check out the following documentation that details how to set up automation to apply the groupings:

Please check this out and let me know if you need any additional help setting up the rules for your project.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events